Professional Web Design
Elliptic provides professional web design services in Miami and South Florida. Our team of web designers, along with out digital marketing team, can help you design your website and meet your goals. We take care of every step necessary to design and build your site. With our expert advice, you will not have to worry about setting up your site or any other technical details.
Our Web Design Process
Although every case is different, this is the general process we use in the web design:
- Discovery: We meet with you to find out about your goals. Once we have enough information, we select the design strategy that is most appropriate for your business. Our objective here is to help you accomplish yours.
- Planning: In this stage we will provide you with a work plan and a quote. The work plan provides an overview of all the work required to finish your project. Once the plan is approved, we begin working on your site.
- Kickoff: We start working on different options for your site. Once you approve the general layout, we begin adding your content. At this stage you will receive frequent updates along with a test link that you can use to monitor the progress of your site.
- Testing: At the moment your site is completed, we test it on all major browsers to make sure everything works perfectly. Additionally, you will receive a new test link where you can preview and test the final version of the site.
- Roll out: After you give us the final approval, your site goes live and can begin receiving visitors.
- Training (Optional): If your site includes a content management system, we will train you and your team on how to add new information to the site.
Search Engine Optimization
Every site we design is SEO ready. That means that search engines like Google and Bing will be able read your site and you will have better changes ranking higher on search results. These are a few of the SEO techniques we use:
- HTML-5 web design.
- Accurate, keyword friendly page titles and descriptions.
- Google-friendly URLs.
- Use of “breadcrumbs”.
- Keyword friendly links.
- Optimized use of images including accurate ALT texts.
- Appropriate use of heading tags (h1, h2, etc.).
- Text + CSS navigation and sliders.
- Rich snippets and structured data.
- Google Authorship enabled pages.
- Website monitoring with Google’s Webmaster Tools, Bing‘s Webmaster Tools, and others.
Personalized Email Addresses
Having an email address personalized with your domain (@yourbusiness.com) makes your business look more professional. It also allows you to use short usernames that may not be available on other domains. So instead of using a complicated address like email@example.com, you can choose something your customers will remember such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
New Leads for your Business
Instead of just having a single contact form on your site, you can setup multiple contact form on your products and service pages to increase the chances of potential customers contacting you. Once your customers submit this information, you can receive it by email, consolidate it in the back end of your site, or even send it directly to your CRM application.