Designing the visual aspect of any email is important, but if implemented incorrectly, the end result may be a broken email that will frustrate your customers and damage the image of your company. In Elliptic, we make sure to code our emails so they are compatible with all major email clients and look good no matter what. You can see some of the most common mistakes in the slider above. The following are a few of the strategies we use to make sure each email look great:
Real HTML Email Design
- We use responsive email design is used to make sure your emails look great on phones, tablets, and desktops.
- Images are never used as buttons, text, backgrounds, or anything that can be replaced with real HTML.
- All CSS code used is 100% compatible with major email clients.
- Every file is hosted on a content delivery network (CDN) to ensure emails load quickly.
- Text-only versions are included with all emails to prevent your content from landing in spam folders.
- Unsubscribe links and physical addresses are always included to comply with U.S. CAN-SPAM law.